September 12, 2011

Under Construction~

Hi everyone,

It's been a loooooooong time. Needless to say, college really had me backed up in terms of a social life. Since nothing was really going on aside from school, I felt there wasn't much to blog about.

But now I'm all graduated and stuff, and basically living life. I'm moving back home to Oregon in a bit, and will have a lot of time on my hands.

I've got plans for this blog, lots of plans. I'd really like to get back into reviews (I had been doing film reviews on another blog, but after a while, the interest in films had waned), probably makeup and clothing, since it's still a passion of mine.

I also want to get back into blogging about life. I used to have so much to say before, and when college rolled around, my mind was just full of worrying about making it through the 4 years. Even though I'm going back home, I'm entering a new part of life. No one there really knows me, and probably don't remember me. I'm getting a redo, something I've been really needing lately.

If anyone feels that any of the ads here are a bit obtrusive, feel free to let me know. I try my best to keep the ads small and out of the way.

Anyway, I have to get back to putting this thing together. Bai~

No comments:

Post a Comment